[nagdu] Light duty?

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 15:24:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

Light duty is limited work.  Maybe a very short walk, making sure to stop if
Jenny's limp becomes worse.  Some people choose to not work the dog at all
and others will limit the work.  Only you can make that decision.  If she's
limping, then obviously there is some level of discomfort.  Good luck and I
hope that Jenny's better soon.

Sandra and Eva