[nagdu] Krokus is OK

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Jun 23 14:56:57 UTC 2015

Tracy,
Glad to hear he is doing better and resting it off.
I've not really had problems with Mambo picking up food off the floor, until recently. I think he is trying to test me. But, he does like to grab mulch when I take him out to relieve at my apartment complex. Not in the actual area I relieve him, but on the walk to the area. I keep him on a very short leash, and he is getting better about not snatching it up.
Best of luck to you and Krokus!
Deanna