[nagdu] Any experiences with diets that work in dogs with LPE?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 07:58:22 UTC 2015

I don’t have experience with the disease but, my dog also has major intestinal health issues.
i tried lots of different diets, including raw.
finally, i have hit on something that has her in the best health that she has ever been in.
i am using evo turkey and chicken food.  i also give her pet ultimates probiotics.
hope this  gives you some ideas.

Vivianna