[nagdu] Therapy dog

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:11:37 UTC 2015

Hello Marianne,

You are right, that is why if it were me I would first confront the volunteer coordinator and describe how her position is prejudiced and if they don't change their position, I would go to their supervisor.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)