[nagdu] Frontier airlines and guide dogs

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:30:18 UTC 2015

American, United and Frontier are totally different.  The first two do
provide free carry-on bags, for example.  They also provide a
complimentary drink.  Frontier does not do either one.  And American and
United provide more ways to get past the check baggage fee.  Anyways,
not really worth arguing over... my only point was that if you pay for
Frontier because it's less costly, you'll make the fees up in other
costs that you will pay.