[nagdu] Fw: Proposed Act RegardingServiceDogs fromthe stateof Maine.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 02:38:15 UTC 2015

I'm really sorry that happened to not.  As a Christian, I try to
suppress thoughts of slugging or strangling people, but ya know,
this stuff just makes that very difficult.  I know my dogs aren't
children, but at the same time, since I have no children, I think
I love them as much as if they were, and my "mother bear" side
comes out.  Lol.  I'm glad you did not lose your dog.  Maxy
worked for me for many years after that, but she too was afraid
of thunder, and would work enough to get me home, but once there,
all bets were off.  Into the closet, under my bed, she just hated
thunder.    Peace,    Debby with Neena