[nagdu] pets on a train

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Mar 6 02:07:18 UTC 2015

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Well-behaved pets, in Buddy’s perfect world, which this ain’t, would belong anywhere people wanted to take them. The key being well-behaved. Naturally, at least in the US, most pets are not terribly well-behaved, but that’s a people thing that could be fixed some day.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962