[nagdu] Dog bonding

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at icloud.com
Sun Mar 8 22:00:41 UTC 2015

as long as I'm with my family, I would definitely keep my dog on leash at all times. As I never know what's around the house laying or who's going to be doing what behind my back. Maybe one question you could ask them to get them to understand how important that she is is that how would they feel if they were driving and you decided to interfere? I bet that would make them understand real quick.

Rebecca and Zeb
personal email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5
twitter: zebs_mom
Sent from my IPhone

On Mar 7, 2015, at 7:12 PM, Shannon Dyer via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Elise,

It can be difficult dealing with family members. I don't have any magical words of wisdom, other than to stay strong. Remember that you're the one who trained with your dog and you're the one she needs to work with. So, your wishes need to be law in terms of what the dog is or isn't allowed to do. Be firm with your family members. Explain why things are the way they are. Hopefully, they'll understand and stop interfering.

Shannon and the Acelet