[nagdu] Important lesson learned. Dogs cannot be trusted.

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 00:25:25 UTC 2015

Hi, Abigail,
I've been lucky and fortunate that Odie hasn't done what you've described.
If you need to leave your dog at home, be sure to have her on tie down or in a crate.
Leave your television or radio on for her and the front door light inside your apartment.
This will allow your girl to feel comfortable and that you're coming back.
I don't know you and your dog personally, but thought I'd offer suggestions.
Odie is from Pilot Dogs and the trainer who trained and matched me with him gave me these tips during training class.
Wishing you the best of getting the barking under control as well and the instructor may have other ideas.
Sincerely:
Bibi and MAR son Odie