[nagdu] In-person follow-up

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 9 16:02:45 UTC 2015

I'm wondering, in these days of cost-cutting, which schools provide
in-person follow-up for people far from the school.  Nimer lives in
Duluth.  I used to live in Montana.  Which schools, now, would send a
person out to help with a serious situation, in a timely manner, in places
like that?
When I got my first dog, getting follow-up even in St. Paul was not easy.
Things got better for a while, but now I'm thinking that people outside
major cities are pretty much on their own again.  It can be done, but one
of the advantages of a school, especially a big one, should be getting
in-person follow-up when you need it, IMO.
Tracy

Tracy