[nagdu] GEB Ownership

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 10 01:00:13 UTC 2015

	As far as I know, Guiding eyes for the Blind (GEB) has a two year
probationary period. I believe they also require their consumers to have
their vet complete a health evaluation form each year, even after they
transfer ownership. Clarification of this would be greatly appreciated.

Marion Gwizdala

 and,