[nagdu] moving

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 16:31:48 UTC 2015

Dear Rachel,
I believe these budget cuts are happening all over.
Here's what you may want to know in reference of moving to your near area.
Are there any type of public transportation vehicles, shopping centers, hospital, grocery or department stores and financial institutions?
If you can find out what is around, then it would be best for you to start teaching Lady those areas, first by using a cane to heel her.
Upon heeling her and using your cane, gently tap the object you cane comes into contact with and start showing her what is around.
YOu may also want to use a folding cane during this process so when it's Lady's turn to work the route, store the cane in a purse or back pack.
I've had to explore many places with Odie that I had never been too, so it was a good, refreshing experience for the two of us.
I'm sure others have different suggestions than what I could offer.
Bibi and MAR son Odie
orleans24 at comcast.net