[nagdu] GDF Update

S L Johnson sljohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 17:25:55 UTC 2015

Hello:

I think some kind of database or web page with all the guide dog school
information would be very helpful.  Mr President, this would be a great
project for NAGDU.  Maybe you can set up a committee to work on this.
Obviously people look to NFB for information about blindness.  I know
up-to-date accurate information about the schools will be extremely
appreciated.

Sandra and Eva