[nagdu] GDF Update

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:10:56 UTC 2015

Hi Raven, if this is the GDUI survey, I know that they are
working on updating it, but GDUI for the past few years has been
torn by internal issues.  I have a feeling that much of their
website will need to be updated as changes are occurring.  The
problem with a survey is that schools have to fill out
questionnaires from time to time to keep the information
accurate.  So both schools and whoever has the website have to
work together.  Perhaps a website that just listed schools and
their contact information would be good, and then people could
link to the schools that they were interested in.  I have no
doubt that GDUI will work on the survey and as quickly as they
get information from the schools, they will put things together.
But I think something different perhaps on the NAGDU site would
just be a list of the schools with links so people can go to the
various school websites.  There's no need for us to reinvent the
wheel, so to speak.    Peace,    Debby with Neena