[nagdu] Ear Infection Again

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 03:08:23 UTC 2015

I am having a similar problem with my dog. He got an ear infection at
the end of November which I treated. It seemed to reappear in the
beginning of January and I used the remainder of the topical
antibiotic I had. It seemed to go away for a while but then started to
come back again. I'm pretty sure what I thought was a recurring ear
infection is really one infection that never quite went away.

I had a similar problem with my pet dog. We switched her first to a
grain free kibble and then to a freeze-dried food and she has not had
an ear infection or even needed her ears cleaned for months. My guide
however is not so lucky.

I would suggest switching your dog's food to something grain free. If
she is already eating a grain free food, it could be a nonfood allergy
or something else. I haven't quite figured this out for my dog yet.

Good luck,
Danielle and Thai