[nagdu] Ear Infection Again

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 03:29:54 UTC 2015

Walker had chronic ear infections that seem to last forever. First he had a yeast infection that produced a mustard brown discharge. We tried everything from changing his diet and we tried many different medications and finally knocked it down. Then he got a bacterial infection that produced a black discharge. Again we tried several medications and finally he has been free of infection in his ears for months now. I agree the grain free food could be a factor but we switched to a grain free food for Walker and it didn't make any difference

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)