[nagdu] Ear Infection Again

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:11:09 UTC 2015

A recurring or long-lasting ear infection is due to an internal
imbalance. There are toxins or impurities building up in the body, and
so the number one way for the body to get rid of that crap is through
the ears, skin, and anal glands. But when that stuff is repeatedly put
back into the body, the infection continues. This is why dogs and
people have a great many issues with ear and skin infections. It is
typically caused by diet, but there are also environmental factors
that have an effect on these health challenges.
The Golden Guy had an ear infection that lasted for a year and a half.
It was originally triggered by a vaccination that he was given. I did
not put 2 and 2 together at the time, but that is what caused it. I
fought the infection for about 6 months afterward, and it flared up
again the next time he was given that vaccination.
The vet thought it was food allergies or environmental allergies. I
went through 6 different dog food formulas, all grain-free, and paid
$500 in vet bills for this doggon infection. I did hours and hours of
research, pouring through dog food ingredient lists, researching
different ingredients, and making lists of no-nos in dog food. I
finally got tired, threw in the towel, and switched my dog to
natural-rearing. That means we live a lifestyle that is toxin-reduced,
and as often as possible, we use nontoxic options for diet, medical
care, and day-to-day living. My dog eats a prey-model raw diet, takes
an herbal pest repellent and immune booster, drinks purified water,
and is not exposed to vaccines, toxic flea and tick pesticides, heart
guard, processed dog food, or toxic household cleaners. Whatever
trigger I could find, I got rid of it. A couple months after switching
his diet, and allowing my dog's body to truly detox and get rid of all
the junk it had been trying to eliminate all along, the ear infection
went away completely. I don't even have to clean my dog's ears. I put
coconut oil in his ears once a month, and other than that, I leave
them alone.
My advice to anyone dealing with an ongoing ear infection would to be
go prey-model raw. But I understand that choice is unconventional, and
often seems complicated to those who have been taught to feed
packaged, processed foods. So try to go grain-free. If that doesn't
work, go freeze-dried.
And no matter what dietary choice you make for your dog, try to reduce
the toxins your dog is exposed to. We can't control what happens
outside our homes, but we can control what happens inside. We have
control over the pesticides we put on our dogs, the toxins we inject
our dogs with, the soaps we wash them with, and the chemicals we clean
the floors, our clothes, and the dog's beds with. We have control over
what our dogs ingest through their mouths and skin when they are in
our houses, so if it is possible, we should do our best to care for
our animals with nontoxic products. Our dogs are at risk for a great
many infections and conditions, and we should do as much as we can to
reduce that risk. Don't wait until things start going wrong, or until
things get worse. Start making healthier choices for you and your dog
today to ensure ongoing health.
For anyone who would like some assistance researching and selecting a
different dog food, or even different options for household cleaners,
doggie shampoo, or pest prevention, email me at Ravend729 at gmail.com. I
am more than happy to discuss and help you research alternative
options for caring for your dog.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs