[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Mar 16 00:32:16 UTC 2015

If that's old school, I'm all for it and will also be old school. My dog will be under a seat or between my feet, and in any case, as out of the way as I can get him. While yes, we have the right to have our dogs with us, we have a lot of responsibilities too, including keeping our dogs out from underfoot.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name