[nagdu] Intro from new member

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 16 13:35:01 UTC 2015

Wow Donna, 4 dogs since 1971!
A friend of mine had good success with Orijen for her dog with intestinal
problems.

I'm Tracy.  I live in north Jersey and work in New York City.  I got my
first dog in 1980.  I had 5 dogs from GDB, and am now working my second from
TSE, a young golden/lab cross from TSE named Krokus.  He has plenty of wild
puppy moments, but he's slowly growing up and settling in.
My retired black lab Ben also lives with us.  He is 10, and really enjoying
retirement.
Welcome to the list.
Tracy