[nagdu] Reasons for choosing a particular guy dog school

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:33:18 UTC 2015

Hi all:
I thought it would be interesting to find out why people chose to go to the  various guy Doug schools? If you train your own dog, what factors contributed towards this decision? I'll start by answering my own question, I went to the Seeing Eye because I like their ownership policy. I had also attended a couple of their free breakfast at national conventions and thought the people seemed really nice. I'm looking forward to everyone's replies!
Tara Briggs

Sent from my iPhone