[nagdu] Reasons for choosing a particular guy dog school

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 06:22:20 UTC 2015

Hi Tara, I have gone to Seeing Eye since I got my first dog in
1981.  I chose it for several reasons.  I liked their ownership
policy, I liked that I had to pay something for my dog, even
though it really is a very small amount when you compare it to
the price that it really costs, I had a mobility instructor who
recommended that I get a dog and that if I chose to do so, that I
go to Seeing Eye, and then I had two friends who got dogs from
there.  I have never regretted my choice, because even when
things have not gone well, they have been extremely supportive,
and in a way are like family.  Some people there I've known since
my first dog.  Hope this answers your question.    Peace,
Debby