[nagdu] shepherds

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Mar 22 16:54:32 UTC 2015

I was told by my school that they stopped using shepherds for several
years because it was hard to find dogs without hip dysplasia.  They
have found a few healthy dogs so have a few to train but not many.
Luckily, I have not wanted a shepherd.  I ask for the dog that would
be best suited to me. I love dogs and all breeds of dogs.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053