[nagdu] People with sight getting guide dogs: was Reasonsforchoosing a particular guy dog school

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:18:11 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy, very good point! Like the time one of my dogs grabbed a
big piece of meat from the ground.  "Why did you let that dog get
that meat?" Gee, I dunno, I thought she'd enjoy it.  (Sincastic
smile).  [This was not an instructor from my school, it was an
instructor from another school).  Then this person proceeded to
tell me that dogs from her school didn't behave that way, and
that I was a customer and my satisfaction should be important,
and that I had choices about schools.  Wow.    Debby