[nagdu] Relieving harness question, was Re: Pickup The Poop

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 25 18:20:37 UTC 2015

Maria, very interesting how similar Germany's and Slovakia's guide dog
systems work. I mentioned in my other e-mail that the dogs are trained to
relieve off-leash or on a long-leash here, too. It's just very different
from what they teach outside of Europe. But I don't know how it's done in
the UK. But at least our two countries seem to be very similar regarding
this topic.

Lisa