[nagdu] toys

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:49:14 UTC 2015

Hi,
My boy is rather spoiled, and gets bored rather easil, so he has a ton
of toys. The Seeing Eye gave us a Kong and a nyla bone. Since then, I
have collected a bunch of Kong speak toys, which have squeakers that
cannot be ingested. Certainly, if your dog is a strong enough chwer,
he will pull the toy apart, but I've found that Dallas cannot do this.
I have several of the KOng squeeze toys: a ring, a bone, a bowling
pin, and a stick. He also has a tug toy, a Kong Wubba, two Nerf
footballs, and an off brand pig that I bought at walmart for five
bucks. I'm interested in what others have found.