[nagdu] People with sight getting guide dogs: was Reasons forchoosing a particular guy dog school

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:40:41 UTC 2015

Hey Donna, sorry if I offended you by anything I said.  Growing
up at a blind school with the "print" students and the "braille"
students, and there really was a hierarchy of the blind, and
unfortunately there still seems to be, somewhat.  But we are all,
when it comes right down to it blind.  Period.  We are a proud
division of the National Federation of the Blind, not the Blind
and partially sighted.  I'd love to sit down and have coffee or
something with you.  I think we have a lot in common.  (Smile).
Anyway, I apologize if anything I said offended you at all.
Peace,    Debby