[nagdu] Rhett

Rachel Krieg rkrieg7583 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 04:26:38 UTC 2015

This is by far the most difficult thing I've had to write.

This is in memory of my retired guide, Rhett. He was born October 7, 2004,
and passed away May 17, 2015.

Rhett and I had our issues, but he was such a good boy, very loyal and
faithful.

His career came to an end only two years and nine months after I had him. He
had arthritis of the spine, and he also had allergies, and was constantly
fighting ear infections.

Rhett, my friend, my faithful companion-thank you for your years of service
to me. I'm sorry I placed you with the man I did, but he swore he would take
good care of you-and he didn't. That breaks my heart and to think, he got
rid of you so he could buy a gun!!!

I'm so sorry, big boy.

However, the new owner, Terri, took excellent care of you, and I couldn't
have asked for a nicer person. She gave you things I couldn't give due to
financial hardship.

Rest in peace, big boy, and I'll see you on the other side.

Rachel and Lady the lovable lab