[nagdu] Jenny update

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:17:34 UTC 2015

Hey Daryl, wow, I have never heard of dogs reacting like Jenny.
But I'm glad that you are finding some things that work.  I'm
glad that you are working in a place where they handle this okay.

Tomorrow will be a week home with Nova.  So far, things are going
fairly well.  She did the I'm-not-going to work for the first
block today, but I think it was my fault, because I should have
given her a time to pee.  When we got to the bus stop, I took off
her harness and let her pee on some nearby grass.  She did well
after that.  We have a really strange set of crossings when we
come home and today we did them well, with some coaching from my
husband.

Well, I'd best get going.  I need to get laundry put away today.
I may go for a walk later on.    Peace,    Debby and Nova