[nagdu] Krokus's vet visit, or, what a disgrace

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:50:37 UTC 2015

What Debby said about not wanting to claim your dog when they're being
obnoxious is so true! I've pretty much accepted there are certain
situations which trigger bad behavior in my dog. It can be really
frustrating but no one is perfect and there are many things my dog
does very well that makes up for it. I find that the general public
either expects my dog to be 100% perfect all the time or act
completely surprised when he actually does his job and makes excuses
when he doesn't.

Danielle and Thai