[nagdu] Update on my new dog

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun May 31 19:09:43 UTC 2015

Good morning Mardi! Well, it's been quite a weekend.  We went to
watch my granddaughter in Special OLYMPICS.  She got a fourth
place yesterday in ball throwing, and a silver in running, today.
Its kind of fun to watch these kids run and throw balls and
stuff.

So sorry that Shaman is having a hard time adjusting.  That's
sad.  Hopefully he'll come around.  How old is he? I know that
sometimes older dogs get grouchy.  Or maybe crochety is the
better word.  (Smile).

Nova guided well all weekend, but the last little bit, I could
tell she just wasn't quite on her game today.  So at the end, I
heeled her and let my husband guide me.  Now she's sleeping.  I'm
sure she'll be glad to get home today.  Then tomorrow we have to
go to work tomorrow.

Well, have a great day!    Debby and a tired Nova