[nagdu] Leader Dog Patriot ( Ret. ) R.I.P.

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sat Nov 14 16:42:39 UTC 2015

It is with a heavy heart that I report to the group that  learned last night that Leader Dog Patriot LD 9007 ( Ret. ), my second Guide Dog crossed the Rainbow Bridge in May 2015. His owners in retirement stated that he was a very sweet dog and the best they'd ever owned.  Speaking as his owner during his working career, I have to say that he was a sweet dog, a very loving friend and a dedicated worker. He saved my life on occasions too numerous to be counted. Riot, Rest In Peace.

Hug your dogs today

Wayne