[nagdu] Texas has a guide dog division

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Nov 15 00:32:54 UTC 2015

I thought all y'all would like to know that this morning the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas formed the Texas Association of Guide Dog
Users with 13 members present. Nine attendees have guide dogs, two are
interested in getting guide dogs and two are either soon to attend class to
get a dog or are somewhere in the application process.

The meeting was exciting and full of spirit. We look forward to great things
from TXAGDU. Stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

info at michaelhingson.com

To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:

www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit  <http://www.ronburns.com/roselle>
http://www.ronburns.com/roselle