[nagdu] Getting around on campus...

Morgan Leland morganland at me.com
Sat Nov 28 03:24:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

Fair and I have only been home for two weeks and I took my classes online this semester because I was going to guide dog school in NY mid-semester. So, we have not been on campus yet. She makes everything so much easier for me to navigate though, I am quite confident University will be no different.

Sent from my iPhone