[nagdu] Tie-Downs for our Guides on Access Shuttles

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Oct 3 02:30:28 UTC 2015

You need to make your own decision.  I was riding a city bus one time and
we slid on some ice.  Before I could do anything my dog slid up the aisle
to the driver.  Luckily, we didn't hit anything and everyone was fine.  If
there is an accident, don't think you can respond quickly enough to keep
control of your dog. It doesn't sound like they are requiring you to use it
but it is there if that is your choice.  This could be a good time to
contact your school and see what they think about it.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053