[nagdu] Dog Ear Cleaning with Household Products?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:06:22 UTC 2015

How do you put the stuff in her ears? You need to hold kind of at the base to immobilize her. Then when you have massaged it into the ear, step back so when she shakes her ears, she doesn’t get you. I used to use vinegar alone; that was recommended at the time. Then they switched to solution. I know some use vinegar and water, and I don’t remember amounts either.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com