[nagdu] Thoughts welcome

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 04:24:37 UTC 2015

Matt, families sometimes have a hard time understanding.  It does
get better.  Or mostly.  My mom and I, just a couple months ago,
had an argument about whether Nova should go with me to a
birthday party.  I didn't want to leave her home, as she isn't
that familiar with my mom's house.  Anyway, I took her to the
birthday party and she was wonderful.  I knew she would be.  So
hang in there! And hey, I'd be happy to talk to your mom.  She
met me at your party and we had a great conversation.    Debby