[nagdu] Low cal food

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 08:17:32 UTC 2015

Prescription foods are a gimmick. Cut back on his normal food to just
1 cup at each meal, and he should be fine.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs