[nagdu] Allergies re-re-re-re-re-visited

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 23:10:03 UTC 2015

Well, if OTC meds don't work, the vet will have something that
will.  My Artemis could work after his allergy meds, he was alert
and all, but did seem to be kind of depressed.  Darned old
allergies, anyway.  Especially to grass and dust mites.  The food
one, if that had been all, we would have fed him duck and potato
or venison and potato forever.  MY poor "Ball Dog".  That was his
nickname, because he always had balls in his mouth.  He never
chewed them, just liked to carry them.  He had one that he slept
with every night, tucking it behind his ear.  Lol.    Debby and
Nova