[nagdu] Bringing my dog?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:02:55 UTC 2015

Oh, I think confidence could have a lot to do with it. I could have a confidence in what I was selling and believe in it with a passion, but I might not have the confidence to get out there and greet people and talk about it. That does truly require some confidence. I know this isn’t a debate for sure, but I just believe that confidence is important here. You will present yourself better with that confidence.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>