[nagdu] Nerve sheath sarcoma

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Oct 26 13:00:22 UTC 2015

I'm very sorry to hear this.  I don't know that cancer, but my brother's
dog had a rare form of cancer which required radiation treatment and a
long stay in the hospital.  The fur never grew back where the dog was
radiated, but he went on to live a nice long life of work and play.
I hope all goes well with your boy, and that the surgery got all the cancer.
Tracy