[nagdu] flea preventive

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:35:45 UTC 2015

Hi Rox,  I live in Arizona and the fleas can't survive in our heat,BUT,we
have Ticks in abundance.  I have used Advantix  and Frontline but I find
what works best for my dogs is Sentry  Phipro Gard plus. It gets rid of
fleas,ticks and lice. When I first apply it, within 2 days,the ticks drop
off the dog.I sweep the floor and dispose of the ticks in a bottle of
alcohol. Them I use a spray in their crates and around the house. This
spray is Ovitrol. I can also use it on the dogs in between the spot on
Sentry. I still pick a few ticks off the dogs occasionally. Some of my dogs
seem to get more ticks than others. Hope this is helpful.  Mardi and
Shaman, retired and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/