[nagdu] retired guide dogs

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:14:28 UTC 2015

Our landlord told us that once Jolanda retires, she is very welcome to stay with us.
He didn't even consider not seeing her as service animal.
He's ace.
All my retired service dogs have staid with us throughout the years.
We wouldn't hesitate to move even, if we'd have to give up the dog, because of housing.
I've had 5 work on dogs within the last 25 years, one had to retire early due to cushings, but none left us.
It's our personal preference and luckily we're in a position to keep them.
All my dogs have done the most amazing things, they worked for me without hesitation and as a return, I'd move heaven and earth to give them the best retirement they can think of <3
I hope one day everyone will have to opportunity to keep their retired partners, if they can keep them..
Best to you all, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone