[nagdu] Talking points for convos with training centers'directors

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:56:51 UTC 2015

Hi Julie, good revisions.  I think us would be best to do this in
an organized way, so am hoping that not everybody will flood the
Centers with calls.  I would be happy to talk with Julie.  But I
do know that her schedule is very busy, and I would assume that
it would be best to set up an appointment to have  this kind of
conversation.  I suggest letting all of this go for the Labor Day
weekend, and come back on Tuesday with a plan of action-like who
might be able to call, etc.  Unfortunately I probably can't call
Julie, although I would not mind doing so, and I think that she
and I could have a good discussion without either of us getting
inflamed.  I leave my house at 5:45 PDT and don't get home until
about 5:00 PM PDT.  But I'm happy to help keep the ball rolling
in a good fashion, if people would like that.  I do think that
although we all are members, someone needs to kind of organize
things, and help facilitate.  And yes, Marion, ow have paid my
$5.00.  (Grin).    Debby and Miss Nova