[nagdu] Prius

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sun Sep 13 00:24:01 UTC 2015

Sometimes it is just my dad, my son and I but most of the time my mom is there too.

Jennifer

On Sep 12, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Debby Phillips <semisweetdebby at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jennifer, we have a Prius and my dog rides on the floor of the front seat.  It's easier for the dog get in without their harness on, but Nova, at least, can get in with hers on.  Can you ride in front with your dad, or does he have another passenger in the front with him? If you ride in front, your dog will fit between your feet.    Debby and Nova, who says I just got done with a road trip in our Prius.