[nagdu] Ear infection

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:07:14 UTC 2015

Oh Tracy, I feel your pain. I once had to put medicine in Thai's ears
for six consecutive weaks and the infection came back a few weeks
later. I pretty much had to deal with a constant ear infection for six
months. Of course, Thai also figured out that covering his ear with
his paw was a really good way to delay ear cleaning. Sometimes I
really wish I didn't have sucha smart dog... As I believe I said in a
what he was allergic to, but I know how frustrating it can be. I was
fortunate that the first ingredient I removed from his diet was the
problem.

Danielle and Thai