[nagdu] Just Sent To My Local Paper

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Sep 24 13:21:44 UTC 2015

Very nice, Buddy.  Accurate without being too whiney or preachy.  Hopefully
it will be published and the comments from the general public will show a
modicum of understanding.

Lisa
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
A bus station is where the bus stops. A train station is where the train
stops.  On my desk I have a work station...