[nagdu] Amtrak

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:50:37 UTC 2015

Hello, Mary.  This is Elise and Becky.  A few months ago, Becky and I took a
trip from Long Beach to Los Angeles, and then an Amtrak bus to Bakersfield.
>From Bakersfield, we took a train to Merced.  They were very helpful.  They
asked a passenger if he would not mind moving so Becky could have the whole
back of the train to lay down.  They asked me if she needed to go,
especially if we were going to be at the stop for a while.

My husband and I and Becky are going to San Diego this weekend on the
Amtrak.  I love traveling with her on the train.  It is more room for her
than on a Greyhound bus.  Have a good time.
Elise and Becky