[NAGDU] topics please

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Apr 21 19:54:58 UTC 2016

We are sitting outside, so I don't have to worry about the house.
I was at the dentist this morning, where when she asked to go out we
did so then all was well again.
I didn't put her bag on, just let her go.
When we got home, I tried to take her out where interest wasn't there.
That said to me she went.
Now if only I could touch her that would help out lots.
I am not able to hurry behind her while she is going.
When you move so does she loll.
Shal we call it the poop dance giggle.

I bought a shampooer the other day, I just need to have someone come
put it together for me.
That would work out wel.
Then I can get to the matter rite away if it should happen again.

I have forgotten some of the other posts, so can't comment as I wished I could.

One thing she is learning, is in a new place she is slowing down.
This is a big help to me.
I love it when she sees a window, one must look out.
Cracked me up.

Brushing,
she lovs it when she is standing and so am I getting brushed.
This is the first dog I have had who loves to be brushed with you standing up.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23