[NAGDU] question about pet supply buying options

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Apr 28 01:49:03 UTC 2016

It was.

I ordered the generic Heartguard Plus from them, and when it got here, I figured out why it was so cheap. Expect I'll use it because it's here, but...

I started getting worried when two, then three weeks passed after the shipping confirmation. I started getting a little suspicious when I saw that the domain is registered to a company in Australia.

The package, however, didn't ship from Australia. It shipped from Singapore.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name