[NAGDU] Hiking with your guide dog

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Feb 17 13:28:13 UTC 2016

Thank you everyone for the suggestions, all the information is very helpful. Sometimes Mambo is a bit too cautious, so I'm sure it will take time for him to adjust to not showing me every little thing. I definitely think I will be looking into getting a hiking stick to help with balance. I'm not very graceful anymore, LOL. Thanks again!
Deanna